The Golden Healer's Fantasy Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Hero Chronicles Couples

2 posters

Go down

Who's your favorite Hero Chronicles couple???

Favorite Hero Chronicles Couples I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Hero Chronicles Couples I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favorite Hero Chronicles Couples I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Hero Chronicles Couples I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Favorite Hero Chronicles Couples I_vote_lcap50%Favorite Hero Chronicles Couples I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Favorite Hero Chronicles Couples I_vote_lcap50%Favorite Hero Chronicles Couples I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Favorite Hero Chronicles Couples Empty Favorite Hero Chronicles Couples

Post  Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:32 pm

There's alot of couples in Christine E. Schulze's "The Hero Chronicles," some good, some deep and dark, others just downright zany. Who's your favorite and why???

Back to top Go down

Favorite Hero Chronicles Couples Empty Re: Favorite Hero Chronicles Couples

Post  fillygirl90 Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:17 pm

Honestly, do you think I'd pick any pair other that the one I made up for me? Even if I am totally over Nathan and can't even really imagine us together. Though if you look at the book objectively and from the viewpoint of someone who never went to school with us, some people might think that Aaron X Rachel would end up being a pairing even though they hate each other. Have you ever noticed that trend in many books? Two characters hate each other in the beginning then end up falling in love. Eeewww me and Aaron... that would never work.
fillygirl90
fillygirl90
Cheeb

Back to top Go down

Post  Chasmira1060 Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:43 pm

True, it is often a trend...ugh, you two, nope can't see it either. Well, at least I didn't go cliche in that aspect! Oy, we're giving away so many spoilers here Smile By the by, thanks for joining. If you have other friends that like forums, send them this way. I'm trying to add a bunch of random polls and stuff so at least people have something to do if they find the place. Yay, two members!
Chasmira1060
Chasmira1060
Golden Healer

https://goldenhealerfantasy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  fillygirl90 Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:46 pm

OK the only reason I brought it up is because since it's been so long since I've read these, I kinda forgot just how bad we were. And just watch when people start writing fanfics about your book, there will probably be Aaron X Rachel pairings. If you look from a distance and don't know the real us than I can see it happening to the characters in the book. maybe because I've sort of disassociated myself from the book (it is after all kinda surreal to be a character in a published book... I'm still kinda squeely). cheers
fillygirl90
fillygirl90
Cheeb

Back to top Go down

Post  Chasmira1060 Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:31 pm

Squeely is cool. Wink I'd probably squeal too to be in a book. Er...a book besides my own...
Chasmira1060
Chasmira1060
Golden Healer

https://goldenhealerfantasy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down